Why should you take out Life Insurance now?
1. Life Insurance gives you peace of mind.
2. Life insurance is about choice. You make a decision to make sure your family is looked after if you are not here to do so.
3. Life insurance can pay off all your debts rather than leaving them to your family.
4. You don't need life insurance forever, just for the time when others are depending on you.
5. The longer you wait to take out Life Insurance, the dearer your policy will be.
6. You can add serious illness cover to your life insurance policy. This will help you financially if you were diagnosed with a specified serious illness.
7. Taking out life insurance is easy. Your application can be completed over the phone and you can be covered the same day.
8. LifeInsurance.ie are regulated independent life insurance advisers so you know you are getting the best prices and the best advice
9. A 30 year old non-smoker in good health can secure €250,000 life insurance cover for 25 years at a cost of €15.20 per month.
10.If you don't take out Life Insurance now there is every chance that you may never take out it out in the future
Terms and conditions for Life insurance Quotes
- Non smoker premiums are based on the assumption that you have not smoked in the past twelve months
- Insurance cover is subject to acceptance by the insurance company.
- Prior to arranging life insurance or mortgage protection cover, we will ask you to complete an application form which includes a detailed health questionnaire. This can be arranged online.
- Quotations are valid for seven days, or until your next birthday, whichever is sooner. Rates increase as you get older and this is the reason why your next birthday will impact on your quotation.
- Where two applicants are included the quotation is calculated on a dual life basis except in the case of mortgage protection cover where joint life basis applies.
- Serious illness cover quotes are on an accelerated basis at the cover level chosen
- Insurance cover only commences on policy issue.
- Information for our quotation service are provided for us through Broker information services, who receive quotation data from our Life Insurers.
- Cover does not come into force until your policy has issued.. The terms of your chosen policy shall take precedence over any statement, representation, act or omission which may have been made by us and which conflicts with any terms of your chosen policy.
- You must check all details on any proposal form or statement of facts and pay particular attention to any declaration you are asked to sign.
- It is important that you read all documents issued to you and ensure that you are aware of the cover, limits, warranties, conditions and other terms that apply.