Terms of Business
Set out in the attached document are our terms of business which we would ask you to read and get back to us if you have any questions.
The key aspects of our terms of business are as follows:
- We are authorised by The Central Bank of Ireland as a Mortgage and Investment Intermediary.
- We operate our business in line with our obligations under The Consumer Protection Code.
- We search the market for the most suitable product for you.
- We act in your interest in recommending the best product.
- We are authorised by Ireland's major Life insurance companies.
- Life insurance companies pay us a commission for introducing business to them.
These Terms of Business set out the basis on which Finance Company of Ireland Ltd will provide business services to you as an individual private client of the firm. Please take a minute to read through these and if you have any questions we will be happy to answer them