Compare Life insurance Quotes
Compare Life Insurance Quotes
Our life insurance calculator allows you to compare life insurance quotes from the major insurance companies in Ireland.
Our partners are Irish life, New Ireland, Aviva, Zurich and Royal London.
As a major independent life insurance adviser, we secure large discounts, generally not available elsewhere, which we always pass on in full to you.
Whether it is Life insurance to look after your family or mortgage protection insurance, we are here to help you get the best deal.
Please review some of the reasons to support selecting Lifeinsurance.ie as your life Insurance adviser.
Let us help you choose what is right for you
At Lifeinsurance.ie we realise choosing the right protection policy can be hard. Please use this calculator to generate a quote for life insurance, we can then discuss your needs and tailor your quote to suit you and your family. We will also guarantee the best premium in the market!
Alyson Lavin, Life Insurance Manager
Please consult our frequently asked questions page
What level of Life insurance should you have?
Unlike many Life insurance companies our primary focus is on understanding your needs and recommending suitable life insurance products to meet these needs. The products we recommend will be the best value on the market but more importantly the recommendations will be based on of professional assessment of what level of life insurance you may reasonably need.
Sometimes the level of life insurance you should have may be unaffordable. We will work with you to find the correct balance between optimum cover and affordabilityFor more information on the most popular life insurance product options please review this link Popular terms used in Life Insurance explained
If Somebody depends on you financially you should have Life Insurance Cover.
- Taking out Life Insurance is easy - generally no medical required
- Unless you choose to index your life insurance cover, the monthly cost of a term life insurance policy will remain the same for the term of your policy.
- Life Insurance is really important to your dependants.
- Life Insurance can be surprisingly good value
- Life insurance can pay off all your debts.
- You don't need life insurance forever
- Don't delay taking out life insurance, as your health may deteriorate as time goes by.
- Poorer heath, smoking and age increase life insurance premiums
- You can add serious illness cover to your life insurance policy. .
- Using Lifeinsurance.ie means you get the best value on the market
Terms and conditions for Life insurance Quotes
- Non smoker premiums are based on the assumption that you have not smoked in the past twelve months
- Insurance cover is subject to acceptance by the insurance company.
- Prior to arranging life insurance or mortgage protection cover, we will ask you to complete an application form which includes a detailed health questionnaire. This can be arranged online.
- Quotations are valid for seven days, or until your next birthday, whichever is sooner. Rates increase as you get older and this is the reason why your next birthday will impact on your quotation.
- Where two applicants are included the quotation is calculated on a dual life basis except in the case of mortgage protection cover where joint life basis applies.
- Serious illness cover quotes are on an accelerated basis at the cover level chosen
- Insurance cover only commences on policy issue.
- Information for our quotation service are provided for us through Broker information services, who receive quotation data from our Life Insurers.
- Cover does not come into force until your policy has issued.. The terms of your chosen policy shall take precedence over any statement, representation, act or omission which may have been made by us and which conflicts with any terms of your chosen policy.
- You must check all details on any proposal form or statement of facts and pay particular attention to any declaration you are asked to sign.
- It is important that you read all documents issued to you and ensure that you are aware of the cover, limits, warranties, conditions and other terms that apply.